Friday, October 2, 2015

Voice Over Services





‪#‎House_of_Translation offers best quality ‪#‎voice_over_services in the UAE. Also known as off-camera or off-stage commentary, you may need a voice over if you need to give voice, which is not part of the narrative, in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theater, advertisements, corporate presentations, online training, documentaries and any other presentations. The voice over usually is read from a script(which may need to be translated as well) by the voice-over artists and produce the recordings in a professional studio and be placed over the top of a film or video. It may also be read live for events such as award presentations.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to be a voice over artist. Not to say that I am good but I do have the skills. Hopefully someday I can be better and be a popular arabic voice over . Has always been my passion. And this info is very useful for me to start off my ambition.

    ReplyDelete