The Top 5 Benefits of Being Multilingual
1. More job Opportunities: The ability to comminicate with people in more than one language could just help acquire gainful employment.
2. Improved Intellect: Exposing yourself to foreign can change the way you look at the world and create comprehensive avenues that would otherwise be unavailable.
3. Increased Understanding language: learning another language can help you to gain a better understanding of your native tongue. It can also make it easier to learn other language that are in the same vein.
4. Globalization: The interconnectedness of world cultures has brought people closer together. Learning other language can help you to close the gap even further and take advantage of this globalization.
5. International Travel Benefits: Learning multiple languages can make all aspects of travel easier, from getting through customs to finding your way around foreign locales to haggling with local merchants.